Our meetings are held on the
third Tuesday of each month, at 6pm in the school library. We welcome all new members.
Our executive team can be contacted via
|Vice President||Catherine Woolley|
The uniform committee can be contacted via
Sting Sporting Academy
your help to support our Sting Sporting Academy achieve their big plans!
The Shailer Park SHS Sting Sporting Academy is gaining huge momentum with large numbers of student participation in training and tournaments where they have achieved great successes.
The Sting Sporting Academy sub-committee is comprised of parents who help raise funds to purchase equipment and fund trips for local and interstate competitions. Please email subcommittee chair,
firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to lend a hand, help raise funds or make a donation – every little bit helps our students to achieve their Big Plans.
Why should I join?
- You can have input into your School.
- You can build relationships with the School and wider Community.
- You can provide feedback to the school from a parent perspective.
What do we do?
- We play a vital role in setting goals for the school, e.g. we are involved in the school budget, student resource scheme, the Uniform policy and we endorse many innovative programs to be rolled out through the school.
- We help raise money for various school activities and projects.
- We have various sub-committees which are responsible for some of the extra-curricular activities e.g. Sports Academy (Volleyball and Futsal) and the Music Support Group.
- We source funding for specific projects in the school through Government Grants.
How can I be involved?
- You can be involved as little or as much as you want to.
- You can simply attend meetings and have your input.
- Maybe you have a talent for a specific thing — Do you love flipping sausages on a grill? Have a flair with flyers and brochures? Do you love a chat and want to help us fundraise? Volunteer at an event? –
You get to choose.
How do I join?
- Simply complete the Membership Form on the website and come along to one of our meetings.
- For further information you can contact
Click to enlarge (JPG, 102KB)